We are currently recruiting:
- Volunteer Advisory Panel members
If you are interested in becoming a StreetDoctors volunteer trainer find out more here.
Volunteer Advisory Panel
This is a super exciting national leadership position where you can really make a difference to StreetDoctors and help the organisation better support young people affected by violence. It will be a platform to give your opinions, share the voices of other volunteers and play a key role in strategic decision making.
If you are committed to reducing street violence, passionate about StreetDoctors work and would love to develop your leadership skills, then apply today!
- National leadership position in a leading healthcare charity
- Voluntary role for a term of 2 years
- 4x meetings a year (online)
- You must have become a volunteer in 2021 or earlier, have delivered StreetDoctors sessions to young people, and have been involved in session delivery, team meetings or volunteer training within the past 2 years.
- To make sure there is equal representation of the teams, this year there are 2 places available per region:
How to apply
- Read the full Application Pack
- Complete the application form and send it and your CV (no longer than 2 pages) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask a member of your team to complete the Team Reference. Find the form here.
Deadline to apply: Midnight on Wednesday 7th December 2022
We are proud to be a signatory of Show The Salary – we will never publish a vacancy for a paid role without a salary or showing pay, and we will never ask for a degree when not necessary.