We are currently recruiting:
- National Volunteer Coordinator (volunteers only)
If you are interested in becoming a StreetDoctors volunteer trainer see here.
National Volunteer Coordinator (NVC) 2021-2022
**For StreetDoctors volunteer trainers only to apply**
Volunteers are at the heart of StreetDoctors, without them we couldn’t deliver our lifesaving training that empowers young people to save lives, and reflect on their involvement in violence. Applying to be our National Volunteer Coordinator (NVC) gives you a unique opportunity to be at the centre of supporting and strengthening our volunteer movement, so we can reach more young people affected by violence across the UK.
- Coordinating session delivery nationally for both digital and in person sessions
- Supporting the implementation of the revised annual recruitment and training cycle, providing a comprehensive support programme for volunteers
- Creating online resources and events to increase engagement with volunteers and young people
- Boosting the number of nurses and paramedics in our volunteer cohort
- Supporting the development and launch of new content as part of StreetDoctors Reducing Violence Programme
- Supporting the development of a new database system to be used by volunteers
You will be responsible for: leading volunteer team support, both locally and at national events; assisting Youth Engagement Manager with all aspects of volunteer engagement including recruitment of volunteers and setting up local teams; delivering an improved annual training cycle, with the training and oversight of specialist groups and particular responsibility for Impact Specialists; supporting volunteer vetting and safeguarding; assisting Partnerships Manager and London Partnerships & Volunteering Officer in the development and maintenance of key external relationships with delivery partners.
- Starting from August 2021 for one year
- Salary: £28,000 pro-rata
- Part-time role as a job share
- You must be a current StreetDoctors volunteer or have been a volunteer in the past 2 years to apply for this role
Get in touch with Joanna Vidal on email@example.com if you are interested in applying for this role.
Read the recruitment pack for more details:
We are proud to be a signatory of Show The Salary – we will never publish a vacancy for a paid role without a salary or showing pay, and we will never ask for a degree when not necessary.