We are currently looking for:
- StepWise Programme Coordinator
If you are interested in becoming a StreetDoctors volunteer trainer find out more here.
StepWise Programme Coordinator, Greater Manchester
Do you want to make a real impact on reducing violence affecting young people in Greater Manchester? Do you want to work with young people to empower them to develop new skills, and support them to turn those skills into new opportunities?
We are looking for a Programme Coordinator with experience of youth work, programme delivery or teaching for four days per week until Christmas, to support delivery of StepWise – our 10-week youth engagement programme for young people affected by violence.
To find out more about StepWise click here.
Purpose of role
To deliver the StreetDoctors youth engagement programme, StepWise, in Oldham, Greater Manchester:
- Running sessions with young people affected by violence
- Recruiting and supporting existing young volunteers to be part of StepWise
- Delivering and managing all elements of the StepWise programme including working with youth settings and healthcare professionals
- Part-time/30 hours per week including Wednesdays
- Dates: October 2021 – 23rd December 2021
- Based in Greater Manchester
- Salary £17,500 per year
- Application deadline: 11th October
How to apply
Read our StepWise Coordinator Recruitment Pack:
Deadline to apply 11th October. Send your CV and cover letter (no more than 2 pages) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews will be held on Zoom. We will be reviewing applications as they arrive, and may recruit to this role before the closing date. If you think you may be the right candidate for this role, apply now.
We are proud to be a signatory of Show The Salary – we will never publish a vacancy for a paid role without a salary or showing pay, and we will never ask for a degree when not necessary.